At last, a blogroll!
These are not all the blogs I read: they’re all the blogs I read whose authors I know. If I’ve listed you with more anonymity (or a sillier name) than you would like, please let me know – I erred on the side of preserving my pals’ internet veils.
Writer Friends from my MFA Program
- Adrianna: fictionist & fantasist blogs about writing, reading & grad school
- Rusty Childers: fictionist & former Program Assistant blogs about his travels in Asia
- Gail: fictionist & freelance reporter blogs about family life and writing
- Jeannine Hall Gailey: poet and fairy godmother blogs about poetry, myth and seals
- Julie Madsen: fictionist & tanka+haiku blogger blogs about life, music, et c.
- Alissa Nielsen: fictionist and budding teacher blogs about writing and the arts
- Robert Peake: poet and programmer blogs about philosophy, technology and poetry
- Jan Priddy: fictionist and teacher blogs about art and coastal life
- John Rember: Amazing writer, teacher, and author of “MFA in a Box” blogs about writing, weirdness, and the deep narratives
- Katey Schultz: nonfiction writer and recent fictionist blogs about life, karate and writing
- Thea Swanson: fictionist blogs about writing literary fiction
- Leslie What: fictionist, nonfiction writer and visual artist blogs about writing, pop artifacts and canine misbehavior
Writer Friends from Elsewhere
- Camille Alexa: Writer of spec-fic and spec-po, speedy editrix, style icon
- Tina Connolly: Spec-fic and YA writer, professional face-painter
- Pam Rentz: Fictionist and screenwriter blogs about gardening, cooking, other good things
- Brunslo: astrophysicist and geek blogs about abandoning his friends for glamorous Oz
- Emily: literature grad student & bibliophile blogs about life, teaching & YA lit
- eudaemonist: classicist and photog blogs reading and snapshots of life
- Grizelda: budding library scientist and science enthusiast blogs links, libs and berries
- Jeff Rogers: psychologist & editorialist holds forth on politics & life
- Ruth Rogers: engineer turned psych nurse blogs about sanity, flowers et c.
- Ryan Grove: software engineer and getaway driver blogs about technology, annoyances and film